Super Bowl Weekend!!

sanchezqf

What's on the menu for the this SuperBowl Weekend? Any simple recipes to have the UDS going while watching the game....

I'm cooking hamburger, hotdogs and a couple of side dishes but I also want to throw something on the smoker...Gotta have the UDS going on Super Bowl Sunday...
:D

Salmonsmoker

We've been invited over to friends for SB and this year the food theme is Mexican. I've been tasked with fresh tomato salsa and ABT's.
GO HAWKS!

gettinbasted

I am taking the opportunity to get a little competition practice in. I have a Snake River Farms brisket and 3 racks of ribs going on my Gateways. I also plan on dropping on some chicken wings for the wife.

RobertCarnitas

Wings and ABTs on the grill now! 20150201_110711.jpg

RobertCarnitas

The wings are super easy, I just put unseasoned wings on the smoker for about 3.5 hours at around 220° (I have a faulty thermometer so the temp isn't precise. I used hickory. Then I tossed them in Buffalo wing sauce, using the anchor bar recipe found on Google.

The ABTs AR half a jalapeño, stuffed with cream cheese mixed with green onions and creole seasoning. I put a little smokey on top, then wrapped it in bacon. I smoked it on the same grill, for the same time as the wings.

Top Bottom