Best time of year to stock up!

scooter

Staff member
You never know what can happen in a garage. A piece of plywood, or better yet a wooden pallet, is cheap insurance! :)

Motay

I was so excited for my first run with the drum yesterday I spent over $20 for a 16 lb bag of Kingsford (blue) and an 8 lb bag of (gasp!) Cowboy. I've read nothing but bad reviews on Cowboy but I was too anxious to not get a bag of something that was lump.

Motay

My opinion on the Cowboy - it wasn't bad, at all. I had seen a pic on another forum or thread with what appeared to be a piece of plywood as part of the lump. When I dumped into the basket on Thanksgiving morning, I was very observant about what came out of the bag, and it all looked fine, so I'll have to give it another shot since it's the only thing I've found here in south Seattle.

MrAdam

I've heard that there is a store in the Washington state area that is called cash and carry that sells better lump than cowboy.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Salmonsmoker

I've heard that there is a store in the Washington state area that is called cash and carry that sells better lump than cowboy.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Yes they do, and year round. I can't recall for sure what brands, but I think one's K. The local HD also has some in stock including several brands.

scooter

Staff member
The Cash & Carrys in my area carry Lazari mesquite lump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving

Top Bottom