• If you are a registered member of the DrumSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

Shop Big Poppa Smokers

Spooky good sale at BPS!

Matt_BPS

Did you get the BPS email newsletter this morning? Halloween Poppa Mat sale ends at midnight tonight! Enter code POPPAMAT at checkout and receive 25% off Big Poppa's cooking mats!
Buy now: https://www.bigpoppasmokers.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?manufacturer=325&category=5

Halloween_BP_Matcopy_zps70f3cbab.jpg

Attachments

• Halloween_BP_Mat copy.jpg
    Halloween_BP_Mat copy.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 177

claramax600

Last year I bought bbq grill POPPAMAT from reecoupons for Halloween, I got a huge discount and it's still in good condition and working best, now this year I ordered mats and sticks from there by using Spirit Halloween Coupons because POPPAMAT bbq equipment sold out too early so I always prefer to buy if I want anything from there in start of a sale.

Top Bottom