• If you are a registered member of the DrumSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

How did it start?

jimsbarbecue

Staff member
First time we saw a drum smoker was at the Pala BBQ competition. Big Poppa had this one here and hinted that there would soon be a kit that would allow anyone to build one.I remember my wife Patty asking when we would have one. The food Big Poppa cooked was excellent as always which made it a easy decision to have a drum

PalaBBQ_Friday2011-0439-X3.jpg

Big Poppa

Administrator
I think guys have been making them forever THis was a BDS since out of business It was neat but you had to use rubber magnets that melted to cover the intake holes.

Top Bottom