• If you are a registered member of the DrumSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

Shop Big Poppa Smokers

Cooking My First Boston Butt on the Drum Tomorrow!

Bigfish

Being from North Carolina I love pulled pork. I have a Boston Butt in marinading in the refrigerator and will light the drum around 5 AM. The butt weighs slightly less than 5 lbs. so I am thinking it will cook in 8 to 10 hours but I know it will be done when it is done! Hope to post pictures in the gallery of the finished product.

Man, I am looking forward to my Saturday - smoking Boston Butt, drinking some beer and watching some college football. Life just does not get any better!

bnall

Being from North Carolina I love pulled pork. I have a Boston Butt in marinading in the refrigerator and will light the drum around 5 AM. The butt weighs slightly less than 5 lbs. so I am thinking it will cook in 8 to 10 hours but I know it will be done when it is done! Hope to post pictures in the gallery of the finished product.

Man, I am looking forward to my Saturday - smoking Boston Butt, drinking some beer and watching some college football. Life just does not get any better!

Lucky you I have to work all weekend.

Top Bottom