• If you are a registered member of the DrumSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

Back In Action

DjPorkchop

Howdy folks! I'm back in action and glad to be.

I recently bought a new house and moved and switched ISP and came here and changed emails and never verified so I could not post. DOH!!! Thanks to a little help and a friendly reminder to verify my new email and tah dah!

I was finally able to get the old big poppa EDS back in action too. i had to clean it up some and sprayed the inside down again with oil and was running her up to temp and thought man I hate to waste coal, so I threw on a few pounds of venison I had soaking for a couple days. MAN was it good and NOT dry. I pulled it at just the right time. My firs time ever cooking venison. My only regret was it went so fast I couldn't do a photo op.

Top Bottom