New to drum smokin and LOVING it!!

cjarchow

I built my BPS on Fathers Day and have been giving it a steady workout ever since! I never knew it could be so easy to turn out great food time and time again. I wasted many years on cheaper offsets and would have considered myself pretty decent, it was always such a pain constantly making adjustments and watching temps etc. This drum just does what I ask it to IF I give it the proper fuel. Had a failure with some off brand lump yesterday but still turned out decent. Tried to enclose some pics but I guess my work firewall is preventing it. I will try again tonight when I get home.

DrumDumb

Great! I too had some issues with various fuels, but have learned to work with all things that burn over the past couple of months. Keep at it, and welcome to the addiction! Pics please!!!!

DjPorkchop

welcome to the world of drum smoking/grilling. You certainly picked a great product that's for sure. I love my Big Poppa Drum smoker/grilling machine!

Chili Head

Let's see some pics!
I've only used kings ford in mine so far but I'm wanting to try others.
I've got the kings ford figured out...I can tell you you how many briquettes it takes to cook ribs at 250 LOL.

Top Bottom