Weber BBQ System and the BPS Drum part one

Big Poppa

Administrator
There are two systems of accessories that are designed to maximize your cooking applications of the Weber Kettle. They conveniently also work great with the BPS Drum Stok and Weber. Stok was first and I have evaluated them. Here comes Weber with a copy of Stok. How good is the Weber System? Lets start with the cast iron grill insert

Starting with the money shot with prime new yorks seasoned with Big Poppa Double Secret Steak Rub
and reverse seared on the drum

wowzers a wok, grill,pizza stone, griddle, and Korean BBQ insert

Guru set to 275 fire basket in high position Cook for 1o minutes a side

IMG_0278.jpg

The steaks rest while you bring the drum up to high and then sear for about a minute a side. I was using Hasty Bake Lump Charcoal and it is very close to the fire
IMG_0279.jpg

after flip. I love the x pattern grate you dont have to turn the meat to get your criss cross pattern
IMG_0282.jpg

Round One goes to Weber. These two items are just made better and I love the x
IMG_0283.jpg

Getting ready to disappear
IMG_0285.jpg

scooter

Staff member
Steak perfection! I'll bet the steakhouses out there in the desert have missed you badly!! :)

Salmonsmoker

The dome shape allows grease and oils to pool away from the food being cooked. I've been to a Korean BBQ restaurant several times. The gas grill with the dome is inset into the center of the table. You order your meal of choice and it's brought to your table, where you get to cook your own meal. When the grill gets loaded with stuck pieces of meat, burnt sauces etc., they bring you a clean oiled dome. It's fun and good.

Top Bottom