OMG it's only a matter of time now! Bubba's Barrels & BPS Enhanced Drum Smoker Kit

BabelBBQ

I think this is great. When I saw the subject if the email, I was hoping it would be an announcement about a mini kit like the King of the Smoker trophies. I would like one of those to put in my camper. I already emailed customer service at bubba' s barrels, but maybe someone at BPS knows the answer. Why does a used drum have an up charge for the enhanced kit when there isn't an up charge for the used drum on the standard kit or the stainless kit? Not looking for a second drum right now, but a few people that have seen mine have mentioned being interested in getting one of there own.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Matt_BPS

We have reached out to Bubba's Barrels about this additional charge.

I will update you as this info becomes available!

I think this is great. When I saw the subject if the email, I was hoping it would be an announcement about a mini kit like the King of the Smoker trophies. I would like one of those to put in my camper. I already emailed customer service at bubba' s barrels, but maybe someone at BPS knows the answer. Why does a used drum have an up charge for the enhanced kit when there isn't an up charge for the used drum on the standard kit or the stainless kit? Not looking for a second drum right now, but a few people that have seen mine have mentioned being interested in getting one of there own.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Chili Head

OMG it's only a matter of time now! Bubba's Barrels & BPS Enhanced Drum Smok...

That's a great deal!
I'll be jumping on this this spring for sure!

scooter

Staff member
Great idea to offer this BP! And I read they can come predrilled! Another great idea so all one needs is to paint and assemble! Perfect for those DIY'rs uncomfortable dealing with drilling through steel.

deihardt8fan

Why on earth would you want to paint a ss drum? I bought my ss drum from bubba and have gotten countless comments on how good it looks! I must agree, it looks awesome!!! I recommend having it polished as it hides all the inperfections. It's more of a brushed finish than a high gloss look.

scooter

Staff member
OMG it's only a matter of time now! Bubba's Barrels & BPS Enhanced Drum Smoker Kit

If you're directing that comment at me, I think you're assuming I'm I referring to an ss drum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving one handed!

Top Bottom