Big Poppa Smokers Westminster Ca Comp

BossHawg

Good Luck BP! Hopefully they won't spring some funky side comp on you like Aligator! Ha. Watched that episode last night on T.V. You was robbed! They were raving about your ribs and then pulled the carpet on you at the end. Whatever. Southern bias just like East Coast v West Coast bias in primetime sports.

Big Poppa

Administrator
It was all good...remember it was reality tv....stories I could tell. It was a great experience because of that show I became great great friends with Johnny Trigg.....(who has a bps dum and loves it!)

BossHawg

It was all good...remember it was reality tv....stories I could tell. It was a great experience because of that show I became great great friends with Johnny Trigg.....(who has a bps dum and loves it!)

Good to hear it. You stood proud. Mr Trigg seems like a good guy. Its cool he has one of your bps drums. Good luck!

jimsbarbecue

Staff member
Good Luck to the Big Poppa Smokers team! I can only guess that the Corporate Headquarters matching Drum Smoker will be there. The way a Drum works is by a stream of air. Seems fitting.

sparky

good luck to ya'll. cooking anything on the drum for turn in's? whats ya cooking tonight for dinner? pictures buddy.

Big Poppa

Administrator
we are using the new jambo for the contest...I will be cooking dinner on the drum and have NO IDEA what Im cooking yet pics at 11

Top Bottom