Big Poppa EDS finished

Kbbq

Thanks for all the help from this website. "Every" part fit perfectly. Its so easy to put together. I used the video, manual, and help from people on the site. Everything went perfectly, until I let my wife pick the spot for the bottle opener. She ended up scratching up the whole side of it trying to find a spot for it. Oh well. Tomorrow I'll cure the paint and season. Wish I could figure out how to post pics. I only havse my galaxy s3 for internet. Thanks again to ths people on the site, and Big Poppa.

MrAdam

Download Tapatalk and photobucket for your phone. There are many tutorials on the forum on how to post pics.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Kbbq

Is that tapatalk and phorobucket? Or "or" I downloaded tapatalk as per info on the forum. Couldnt get it working. Ill try photobucket

BabelBBQ

Is that tapatalk and phorobucket? Or "or" I downloaded tapatalk as per info on the forum. Couldnt get it working. Ill try photobucket

I use picasa. Easy upload from Samsung G3 to picasa web albums. It is a Google product and since you gave an android phone, my guess is you have access to picasa already.

I usually upload them go to my computer to post a pic, but if you see a picture in this post, it was done with my phone.
20130717_175934.jpg

If not I'll keep trying.

BabelBBQ

It worked so here is how I did it.

Upload to picasa from your gallery. When you go to picasa web albums, Google forces you into Google+. Nut there is a little link highlighted ib yellow that says to return to picasa web click here. Click there.

Hit menu softkey (left of home button) sekect request desktop site.

Select album
Select image

In the right sidebar it says link to this photo. Click that.

Choose size, I usually choose 400 or 640. The above photo is 400.

Click in the image only no link checkbox.

Copy the embed code.

Come back to the forum and type

You do have to your the img stuff, it is not part of the embed code. make sure it is lowercase.

There is probably an easier way. But that will work. I'm sure whatever photo sharing site/service you use has a way to get an embed code to use on the forum, just suround the link with the img brackets.

BabelBBQ

I did download the app "tool for picasa, google+photo, but it was not helpful. I did everything in the chrome browser. The app doesn't have a place to find the embeded link for photos, just a direct link.

BabelBBQ

I just used to tapatalk to post that picture of my ash pan. It was so much easier than what I posted earlier. Download tapatalk, register, explore to search for the forum, when typing a post click the plus sign

zuny8ade.jpg

Then the three vertical dots in the upper right hand corner.

ugaqusyt.jpg

Select attach picture, then gallery. Find the picture, there are even editing tools, I cropped this one to just show my son's shirt.

y4u8e6em.jpg

When done editing click done, select image, not attachment.

e3uqa2yh.jpg

You will then see a link in the img brackets that I mentioned in the complicated post I made before. Either continue typing or hit send.
aqe6uzar.jpg

This is so much easier than what I typed earlier.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:
Top Bottom