df5c2274.jpg

and a drum dolly!!

20eae7ab.jpg

I hope to get better pics without my fingerprints all over it! lol

5bfcaea8.jpg

I just love it! Thanks so much BP!!

Big Poppa

Administrator
jeanie the engineering department at my guitar factory did this....even the grate is engineered and not a weber rip off....the handles are designed to sit on the rim of the drum!

cowgirl

Sterling that's amazing! Tell the engineers thanks too.. they did an excellent job!! I can't think of a thing that this UDS needs, or a thing I would change on it. It's got it all!! :cool: :D

cowgirl

First cook... gave it a breakfast fatty test!

cold smoked back bacon, fried potatoes, minced scallions, minced jalapenos and a sprinkle of smoked moz cheese..

bc219a08.jpg

0924cb89.jpg

489b1aa6.jpg

4a17a0f9.jpg

18972881.jpg

02423004.jpg

a8c83de8.jpg

dec7d8ba.jpg

c6ca0e44.jpg

The wind was fairly strong.... I only needed one air intake open on the bottom. The UDS cruised along at 275F through the whole cook.
Worked like a well tuned guitar! lol

Thanks again, I couldn't be happier with it!

sparky

thats really nice. it looks really good in stainless. congrats jeanie. heh BP, you should sell those models just like that w/ dollys. its slick. probably sell alot of them. ppl won't have to look for drums and it doesn't get any better than stainless. like the rolls royce of UDS's. :) nice job sterling. came up w/ a winner.

sheepdad

Damn...that's a work of art cowgirl late congrats. My OCD wouldn't even allow me to cook in that thing for a few months cause I'd have to sit and gaze at it first contemplating whether or not to get it dirty or cook with it.

No worries though, a quick slap to the back of the head from the wife usually snaps me out of it.:p

Top Bottom