Hey Tell Your Smokin Friends About this site!

Big Poppa

Administrator
WE have all the bugs worked out and are ready for the full launch.

We would love to have you loayalists...veterans..bloggers....bbq addicts tell your friends about it...The more the merrier!

sparky

do ya have to have to drum to hang out here? not alot of my friends don't have drums. or can any lump burning ppl hang? its all about the lump right?

BossHawg

You bet B Poppa. I've been tellin lotsa young people about your site and the virtues of UDS. I can't imagine any better way to enter into the world of BBQ then to start with a UDS. It's affordable, durable, and can make almost any meal a high end unit can produce. The way you guys set up the different levels for the nesting basket makes your setup very versatile and gives a young guy on a budget a way to do burgers, sear meat, and slow smoke great food with excellent results. Throw in this site as a quick reference for noobs and we've got a winner.

cowgirl

I plan on spreading the word too, especially through my blog. Looking forward to seeing this site grow. :)

tugnut1

I've been mentioning the forum on my facebook pages, google + and on my forum board from time to time.

I'm still trying to hunt down a drum. I look at the process of building my own drum smoker as an adventure......hopefully it won't turn out to be of the epic version.

Top Bottom