Pork Tenderlion - braid - BPS rubbed

Nafle

Well then the Rub came from Big Poppa I had to try it :)

So inspired from something Cowgirl did some time back i got myself a pork tenderlion, potatoes, Chinese cabbage and tomatoes.

Splitt the Tenderlion ito three aqual render, and sprinkeled them with the BPS – money rub. Made the braid and sprinkeled a little on top.

null_zps5046c475.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

null_zps3ac49f6e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

When the meat was on the Engenered drum I prepared the potatoes, cut them in halves with springonions and BPS drisseled desert gold on top with a dash of good olive oil.

null_zps12100c3f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
null_zps1ebd173e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Then my youngest doughter and I went for a smal bicycle ride just becauce we culd and the eat and potatoes das smoking on 250 – 275*F for that hour.

With a UDS you can do a lot other things than watching the meat or the food all the time. :)

Back home we bacom wraped the corn drisseled it with BPS Sweet money rub.

null_zps688c438e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The Chineese cabbage was cut and had olive oil and a drissle of Chef Paul Prudhomme's Vegetable Magic

null_zps2948c35b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nafle

null_zpsdb1148f9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The tomatoes was the last thing on to the drum. Just a toutch of BPS dble seacret steak rub made them just perfect.

null_zps5bc57e73.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

null_zpsf9d63ca0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

null_zpsdccc9f07.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks again BPS for the great service Yo and Your team are giving us :) and not atleast the great food you make us do :)

Top Bottom