Thanks BP

wneill20

For the Free Sweet Money! It will be in my bag of tricks along with some of your other products at the Wildomar Comp. :)

Smitty

Right on!

Got mine yesterday along with my 14oz of sweet money!
Thanks BP
83A9-80523F5347CC-424-000000DC99F6008D_zpscf9ef132.jpg

scooter

Staff member
Good stuff!! Sweet Money is music on pork!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving one handed!

sheepdad

Only tried it in my finger so far but I LIKEY!! I feel a rib cook coming soon. It's been a while since I drummed up somethin'

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Big Poppa

Administrator
I used it on chicken exclusively this weekend and got second and I have been struggling with chicken....used it on pork with a couple other bps rubs and got 3rd pork, 5th ribs, and fourth brisket.

rockinshelby

Way to go BP. I'm liking all the rubs that I got last week. They are all excellent. Did some ribs two different ways. Used some of the Jallelujah Bacon and Money on one rack. Awesome stuff. Thanks for the Sweet Money, haven't tried it or the Happy Endings yet. I am having a bunch of people for dinner this weekend. I plan to do two butts for pulled pork, MOINK balls and perhaps some smoked devilled eggs. I'll keep you posted. Pics to follow.

deihardt8fan

I used it on chicken exclusively this weekend and got second and I have been struggling with chicken....used it on pork with a couple other bps rubs and got 3rd pork, 5th ribs, and fourth brisket.

Don't understand comp. judging. How do you not get GC with four top 5 finishes? Good job!!!

Big Poppa

Administrator
the other guy cooked better. Really I had a better overall cook but when you added the points I didnt. WE lost to Harry Soo two years ago byu .001 of a point..we had three 2nds and a seventh....The funny thing it was raining and his wood got wet the night before and i gave him some dry wood! I told him I at least get an assist1

scooter

Staff member
Thanks for the Sweet Money BP! Can't wait to try it out this weekend. Happy Easter ya'll.

It's not so much where you place within the four meat categories that determines GC & RGC (although that's a somewhat reliable indicator), it's really your total score within those four categories that make the difference.

firehouse_bbq

Just ordered a bunch of stuff from BP for our upcoming comps, and made sure that I had some Sweet $$$ in there, chicken has been our hardest category too! Hey BP, which other rubs are you using on your pork :) Cant blame a guy for asking....see you next weekend!

wneill20

Just ordered a bunch of stuff from BP for our upcoming comps, and made sure that I had some Sweet $$$ in there, chicken has been our hardest category too! Hey BP, which other rubs are you using on your pork :) Cant blame a guy for asking....see you next weekend!

X2 do tell :)

Top Bottom