Drum Dolly's

Kevinish

Drum Dolly's are a nice way to lift the smoker off the ground and gives you the ability to roll it around. However they don't work that well across rough terrain. I put some links below for regular 55 gallon drum dolly's but I'd be interested if anyone has found any that have larger wheels or maybe work more like a furniture dolly.

Welded Steel Dolly, 55 Gal, Cap 1000 Lb - Drum Dollies - Carts and Trucks - 1XUZ9 : Grainger Industrial Supply
Northern Industrial Drum Dolly — 55 Gallon | Drum Dollies Accessories| Northern Tool + Equipment
Drum Dolly, 55 Gallon Drum Dolly in Stock - ULINE
Amazon.com: JET DD-55 Steel Drum Dolly, 55-gallon: Home Improvement

BossHawg

Hey Kevin. I ordered a shiled from you guys there to add to my drum. The shield didn't come with hardware. No worries. Can you tell me what I need to buy at the hardware store? Spacers? What size?

Kevinish

Hey Kevin. I ordered a shiled from you guys there to add to my drum. The shield didn't come with hardware. No worries. Can you tell me what I need to buy at the hardware store? Spacers? What size?

Hey BossHawg, I'm really sorry about that. The shield should come with all the necessary hardware. I will contact customer service and have them send you the parts right away. The hardware would be easy enough to find at the store, but the spacer is not an off the shelf part, and you might have a hard time finding something that would work well.

Top Bottom