Another Breakfast Fatty on the Drum

cowgirl

My usual favorite.. fried potato, ham, minced onion, jalapeno, cheese stuffed breakfast fatty.

005_zpsabb91d6a.jpg

028_zpsbd1765ad.jpg

bacon weave...

007_zpsf40d1117.jpg

into the BPS drum...

111_zps6a59c165.jpg

126_zps3f2f9281.jpg

015_zps2474f3ee.jpg

onto a toasted english muffin, topped with egg and drizzled with hollandaise...

038_zps900aa43c.jpg

063_zps5a0f42ff.jpg

It's still my favorite fatty.

Thanks for looking!

rockinshelby

I love the new fatty piston! Where can I get one of those? Great looking breakfast too!! I just may have to do my first one this weekend.

scooter

Staff member
Hot digidee that looks fantastic Jeanie! Perfect weave and that pic of it glistening in the sun, ooh lala!! You should start a blog or somethin! ;)

cowgirl

Thank you Rockinshelby! I made my fatty piston using schedule 40 pvc... Cowgirl's Country Life: My Fatty Piston A friend in Germany saw it and had one made out of stainless for me. It's a bit smaller in diameter than mine but works well. They are really easy to put together. :)

lol Thanks Scooter! Wish I had time for my blog, it's being neglected.

Bob Thanks friend! :)

Rayzer

Jeanie, as always, a wonderful post, beautiful pics. And BTW, great blog. I was reading your blog, and followed the link to BPS and picked up my UDS kit. Now to get a drum and get the danged thing built! Thanks for the pointer to BPS. :)

cowgirl

Jeanie, as always, a wonderful post, beautiful pics. And BTW, great blog. I was reading your blog, and followed the link to BPS and picked up my UDS kit. Now to get a drum and get the danged thing built! Thanks for the pointer to BPS. :)

Thank you Rayzer!! I appreciate you stopping by my blog and I'm so glad you found your way here! :) Hope you take pics of your drum build, would love to see it. Nice meeting you! :)

Top Bottom