ok, now what?

sparky

after we put our drums kits together do we wipe the inside down w/ vege oil on a paper towel? it has to be seasoned right? and if it does need seasoning, how long do we season them? i like the idea of being able to grill on Ursula too. i looking forward to this. need wheels. :(

Big Poppa

Administrator
just give it a good burn in for 30-40 minutes at 325+ and relax...You dont have to fill the fire basket as it will be hard for you to lower the temp

sparky

vents baby. i just choke it off. :) and season it w/ the grate too? i'm thinking temp should be easy to control w/ the 3 vents on her. i learned alot using Hazel. you can control alot of the heat w/ how much lump you put on. while i'm seasoining it no food right? need more FT to start this up.

Kevinish

vents baby. i just choke it off. :) and season it w/ the grate too? i'm thinking temp should be easy to control w/ the 3 vents on her. i learned alot using Hazel. you can control alot of the heat w/ how much lump you put on. while i'm seasoining it no food right? need more FT to start this up.

You don't really need to season the grate as it's not a porous steel. However, I've used vegetable shortening and rubbed it all over the inside of the drum and lid and that seams to work pretty well.

Top Bottom