Hopefully this posts my first smoke picture!

Motay

This was my Thanksgiving Day pork tenderloin that supplemented my TGDay bird. It was a huge success. Now that I've figured out how to post pics (thanks Scooter) I may become very annoying. :)

Porktenderloinroast-1.jpg

Last edited:

Motay

Wow, I guess it worked! Thanks to Scooter for the walk through. The problem I had initially is logging into photobucket for the first time took me to a beta version that didn't play very well with newbies. Luckily I saw the "revert to original version" link very subtly posted on the side.

backbay2

Looks good!! I was thinking about doing a loin but wrapping it in a bacon weave. Did the bacon help keep the moisture in the meat?? Or was that not a factor?

scooter

Staff member
The problem I had initially is logging into photobucket for the first time took me to a beta version that didn't play very well with newbies. Luckily I saw the "revert to original version" link very subtly posted on the side.

Good point! I'll add a note about the beta version to the tutorial and how to get back to the original format.
I also reverted back to the original version after voluteering to be a beta tester. Too many clicks required to get the code for posting!
And you're welcome! :)

Top Bottom