Not So Sneaky Wife and Christmas Present

sheepdad

My wife would make a lousy thief!! The other night I get a paypal email and a BPS email thanking me for my purchase of a giftcard to BPS.com.

I say to my wife that I had a mysterious purchase made on my paypal account to Big Poppa Smokers and if she could get me the number to "LifeLock" to report some credit card fraud! LOL

She laughed and accused me of Christmas present snooping. Really? I told her the least she could do is make the payment with her own paypal and not use my money to buy my Christmas present !!! ;)

Well she laughed and proceeded to remind me that I'm #1 with her finger and handed me the "It's the thought that counts" get out of jail card.....which I lovingly agreed to and accepted.

It IS a great present....love that woman even though she don't eat meat !!!

backbay2

"My wife would make a lousy thief!! The other night I get a paypal email and a BPS email thanking me for my purchase of a giftcard to BPS.com."

Only a thief if she sells it for half price............ Do I need to send a self addressed envelope?? :)

Salmonsmoker

It IS a great present....love that woman even though she don't eat meat !!!

Sheep, It appears that all you can make for her on the drum is veggies. That's so SAD!!:( BBQ'ed tofu usually ends up in the coals. Which, by the way, is probably the best place for it. :rolleyes:

sheepdad

"My wife would make a lousy thief!! The other night I get a paypal email and a BPS email thanking me for my purchase of a giftcard to BPS.com."

Only a thief if she sells it for half price............ Do I need to send a self addressed envelope?? :)

ha ha..check craigslist...I wouldn't put it past her.

Sheep, It appears that all you can make for her on the drum is veggies. That's so SAD!!:( BBQ'ed tofu usually ends up in the coals. Which, by the way, is probably the best place for it. :rolleyes:

Coals is right....BTW..I've been known to rub bacon on her grilled veggies when I'm mad at...I mean when she's mad at me LOL :mad::p

Salmonsmoker

ha ha..check craigslist...I wouldn't put it past her.

Coals is right....BTW..I've been known to rub bacon on her grilled veggies when I'm mad at...I mean when she's mad at me LOL :mad::p

That's probably what's been keeping her healthy. Your concern for her well being is boundless, Sheep.;):D

Patrick_CT

Haha that is too funny! You can use her paypal account to buy her a gift card from BP also... it is the thought that counts :) the rubs are also good on veggies!

Top Bottom