Vote for Cowgirl for 2012 Best Food Blogger

MossyMO

Last year in FriendsEAT 2011 Best Food Blogger Poll our Cowgirl "Jeanie" received 2nd place, lets all do our best to give her our vote again for this year and see if she can get 1st place!

Go here and click "Love" to vote - http://friendseat.com/cowgirlscountry

I think a large majority of us have learned quite a bit from our Cowgirl, lets show our appreciation and give her our votes... maybe this year she will be voted 1st place!

Thanks in advance for taking the time!

Last edited:

backbay2

I will vote when I get a chance, cowgirl is the reason I stumled upon BP in the first place........ Looking up UDS recipes and BAM!! You know this lady can cook! Or at least the pictures say so :rolleyes:

Motay

Ah, Jeanie, you figured me out! Honestly, it was Mossy's post over the weekend that prompted me. I'm REALLY new to the whole blog thing and tried to send you a message last night connecting me to "Motay" at this forum. And I don't know if it worked or not. But seriously, I like reading what you write. I was reading the calf fries adventure to my wife the other afternoon and we were both cracking up with the pics about making cracker crumbs. That was a hoot. :)

Motay

Jeanie's tag line from her blog

"If you are interested in raising your own shrimp, canning, smoking and preserving your own meat, fishing or sitting around a good camp fire.....we might be related."

I might live in Seattle, but my roots ARE country (except my musical tastes!) so with those interests we COULD be related. :)

cowgirl

lol Thanks Motay, We could be related! :cool: :)
Glad to hear you liked the cracker crumb post... we had fun and it was so much quicker than finding my food processer. I know I have one but rarely get it out. :)

Thanks again Motay! :)

Top Bottom