Using the Marinade Express

jimsbarbecue

Staff member
Used the Marinade Express to Marinade some steaks and a pack of chicken breast. Once I had it out: figured I would do two loads. While I had the Drum going also roasted some peppers that will be used later in the week for soup. We have a Market here in town called Valley Produce. Today I purchased two bottle of marinade, one bottle of mustard, the three bell peppers , two artichokes, two zucchini,five avocados and a stalk of brussels sprouts. Less then $15. The marinade and mustard was half the expense.

DSC02471-L.jpg

DSC02473-L.jpg

DSC02475-L.jpg

DSC02478-L.jpg

DSC02479-L.jpg

Here the MAK and the BP SSE Drum are in cool down mode. The drum was cool to touch in a hour and able to put the cover on. 4 holes were open to get the temp where it was. With the vents sealed around the edges they work so nice. Being the second home for this drum and it moved around in pick up trucks I knew a little tweaking would be in order. All I will say is this works real well with a little attention applied.

DSC02487-L.jpg

Big Poppa

Administrator
not to mention...never mind...great cook....the drum just keeps impressing me more and more and I have been using them forever!

Top Bottom