What's smokin?

Nafle

It is very quiet in here. Does anyone have something on the drum this weekend? I was planning a nice pork but, but then again we are invited away so. PP for me will have to wait. But I had a session last night for 5 hours that are a delivery today on "ribbe" (see other thread.) 4 Kg :) revered sears. just heating it on the drum today with the sausages and apples. (posting picture from last test :) )
IMG_0376_zpsd62fd693.jpg
[/IMG]

jimsbarbecue

Staff member
Nothing planned yet. Do have some filet in the frig I need to cook and want to cook more chicken thighs with the new insert

Big Poppa

Administrator
Im so behind in cooking...I have this contest and a bunch of stuff in real life...great moments are standing next to my drum.

Nafle

Im so behind in cooking...I have this contest and a bunch of stuff in real life...great moments are standing next to my drum.

I can see that It's always something I have also much to do, fully understand that. Take care of you all this weekend. Remember it will come times you can relax by the smoker again :) Have a good weekend :D

MrAdam

I've been so busy with work lately I haven't had a chance to cook, but next week I'm doing some 2" lamb chops I got custom cut, and a longhorn cattle brisket for a family dinner. Pictures will definitely be a priority.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

scooter

Staff member
It's can be quiet during the weekdays. I know I'm busy with work but do try to take breaks to check on the forums from time to time.
I'm looking forward to some st louis's off the drum this weekend and whatever else I cook for the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving

MrAdam

You can add some hammer chop ribeye steaks to my list. Aged 34 days.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

sheepdad

Nothing going on this weekend but have a potential Boston Butt to do for work next week. The foreman is taking the week off so when the cat's away, the mice will play:D Had a bunch of requests for it but the party menu isn't set in stone yet. Just got a BPS order in with some Simply Marv Spicy Apple in it so I just might try it on the butt.

cowgirl

Alf that photo looks delicious!!
I have no plans for the weekend. Have been deer hunting all week so I'm going to take it easy.
Maybe heat up some ramen noodles. lol

Nafle

More pict in my christmas thread

Glad you like it :) hope you got some fine deers. The moose sesong just are over here. And I'm offered some meat cheep. Might come under exotic meat :) we'll see :)

NCWood

I've got a pair of racks of Beef Ribs that are going on the drum tomorrow. I love them, prefer them to pork/ Is that heresy?

MrAdam

My wife actually won't eat pork - although I'm slowly turning her to the dark side. She was scarred by poor cooking as a child. When I want St. Louis ribs for myself, I usually put on a couple of beef ribs (back ribs or finger bones, whatever you want to call them) for her. I do love some beef short ribs though!

Top Bottom