welcome section

Patrick_CT

I think that we need to have a separate welcome section instead of just a thread like on PS.. it is always fun to see all the new people and let them introduce themselves... any thoughts? (I am back from a few weeks vacation and trying to catch up on my reading :)

scooter

Staff member
Been thinking of that myself although I'm not sure BP would want to pay out for two contests a week!

sheepdad

I think that we need to have a separate welcome section instead of just a thread like on PS.. it is always fun to see all the new people and let them introduce themselves... any thoughts? (I am back from a few weeks vacation and trying to catch up on my reading :)

scooter, are you able to make the thread sticky so it stays at the top of the forum? That way nobody has to go looking for it and a special section doesn't have to be made.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

scooter

Staff member
The PS.com contest needs more entrees and all us drummers need to do to enter it is to include a picture of your hand with a load of pellets in it. That's it! I entered last weeks with my drum and tied for first place with a charcoal drum entered into a pellet cooker contest!
The PS.com contest is very inclusive of anyone promoting the use of pellets in any form or fashion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving

Last edited:

Nafle

The PS.com contest needs more entrees and all you drummers need to do to enter it is to include a picture of your hand with a load of pellets in it. That's it! I entered last weeks with my drum and tied for first place with a charcoal drum entered into a pellet cooker contest!
The PS.com contest is very inclusive of anyone promoting the use of pellets in any form or fashion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving

Seems like I'll have to get some pellets from Sweden then :) I found a retailer there with US pellets :) Or have to order from BP now that they accepts Paypal :)

scooter

Staff member
As with anything else in real life, it takes a nod from the boss to proceed and the boss is a pretty busy guy!! Workin on it.
smiley2.gif

Top Bottom