Big Poppa Smokers and SImply Marvelous Team Up

Big Poppa

Administrator
Big Poppa Smokers and Simply Marvelous Join Forces

Coachella, CA - November 14th, 2012 - Big Poppa Smokers is proud to announce the acquisition of the retail store for the fabulous Simply Marvelous Rubs by pitmaster Stephan Franklin. Big Poppa Smokers will become the exclusive Internet outlet for Simply Marvelous Rubs.

Sterling Ball owner of Big Poppa Smokers said, "Steph has really come into his own with his BBQ flavor profiles with an innovative and fresh approach that pitmasters all over the country are adopting. We are so happy to be joining forces with Steph and his amazing rubs"

Stephan Franklin of Simply Marvelous Rubs said, "I got to know Big Poppa Smokers on the forums and the competition trail... we hit it off and see eye to eye. Heck, Big Poppa even converted me in to doing a series of videos using my rubs (coming soon). This is a big step for me because I am generally a quiet person who shuns the lime light.

Some of you may be wondering why we are trying this innovative approach to distribution. Quite frankly, I am looking out for my customers, who have come to appreciate our customer service; trust me, nothing will change. Your service might even get better as BPS offers free shipping on orders over $40.

Additionally, having Big Poppas Smokers handle my online sales frees me up to do what I do best and that is create. I am going to hit our test kitchen and work on our product line of sauces; I think you will be equally impressed.”

Get all of the flavors of Simply Marvelous in sizes from 12oz to 5lb bags at

sheepdad

Congrats to both of you guys. Match made in Heaven as far as I'm concerned.
Looking forward to some awesome sauces cause i just love the SM and BPS rubs.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom