Sunglasses (Off topic)

MrAdam

I know it's off topic,k but I always share my stories of super good customer service!

I recently bought a new pair of Maui Jim sunglasses. The zipper on the case broke. I was sad.

I contacted Maui Jim Wednesday on Twitter, no questions asked they got my address and sent me a brand new case.

It arrived today. I'm quite impressed with the turnaround time to get me my new case!

This is my fourth pair of Maui Jim sunglasses in the past 10 years. I have had bent and broken frames repaired for just the shipping to get them back to me, and they never cease to make me happy. I will be a Maui Jim customer for life!

Now to make it on topic: We all need a good pair of shades to sit outside and protect our eyes on our outdoor cooks. Make sure your shades have CE on the frames to ensure the maximum protection. Having a polarized lens will also cut down on glare!

chingador

the upper tier sunglasses manufacturers usually do a much better job with customer service. I have had 3 different pairs of Costa Del Mars and their CS is outstanding as well. I agree with you on the need for good sunglasses. I cannot BBQ without mine.

MrAdam

I was actually looking at Costa Del Mar but I've been so happy with Maui Jim I decided to stay loyal.

Top Bottom