Hey Sparky

sparky

yep, got it back today. putting it together this weekend. its not pretty. green body and white top. the sandblasting guy said he could put some high temp powdercoat on for $100. for now i just going to use it as it. i'll make it pretty later down the road. now you told me to cut my peach and apricots limps to 1" discs to use on top of the lump?

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Administrator
sure then you can decide how much smoke you like and then cut to that size...you can always add more wood its hard when you put too much and you really get smoky

sparky

sure then you can decide how much smoke you like and then cut to that size...you can always add more wood its hard when you put too much and you really get smoky

good point. i am so looking forward to learning the drum. its kinda of cool that i'm using wood from my fruit trees to burn in my drum. :)

sparky

Sparky how come I think this isnt the first homegrown your burnt

i can not tell a lie. i do grow my own herbs. i use them in cooking and what not. ;) got 9 fruit tress on my little homestead. love fresh fruit. i like growing tomatoes too. only heirloms. my dad told me that what us old portuguese guys are suppose to do. so i do it. :cool:

Top Bottom