Just some pulled pork sammies :)

cowgirl

Smoked some pork on the BPS drum ( with my custom grate) before heading to the lake. Wanted the pork for a quick meal while there.

008_zps8b648d05.jpg

009_zps024679f7.jpg

020_zpse57e299e.jpg

026_zps7228665e.jpg

048_zps6f0bc965.jpg

heated the pork (with some beef stock) on my little charcoal cooker...

094_zps789a62c8.jpg

051_zps1357782d.jpg

made chipotle slaw..

034_zps58dff460.jpg

059_zps906e8bcb.jpg

I enjoyed the week..

149_zps0ad4c0a0.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Jeanie catch anything? The question is how quick she bagged her limit...remember this is super Cowfirl...plays guitar, slaughters pigs, butchers cows, flies airplanes, cooks better than all of us and still is as nice as can be. Jeanie could whip Chuck Norris

cowgirl

Thank you Deb! I like that little lake, it's nice and quiet. :)

Nice Jeanie. How long did the but take?

Thank you Patrick! The pork took a little over 9 hours. I didn't weigh it, just watched the internal temp..

Slammin sammie Jeanie! Did you catch anything?? :)

Thanks Scooter, I did catch a few. Was able to cook some at the lake and brought a few home for the freezer. :)

Jeanie catch anything? The question is how quick she bagged her limit...remember this is super Cowfirl...plays guitar, slaughters pigs, butchers cows, flies airplanes, cooks better than all of us and still is as nice as can be. Jeanie could whip Chuck Norris

lol BP, you give me too much credit. lol Thanks Pal.. (((hug))) :)

Lookin Good Cowgirl...Not sure what I like better, the sammie or the rockin GRATE !

Bob thanks! I like that grate too. I keep it in my old drum but wanted to try it out in the BPS UDS for this cook.

Thanks again friends!

Top Bottom