BPS drum cover??

scooter

Staff member
In the works? or not? I like to keep my cookers covered when not in use, even a UDS.

ajstrider

I bought a 10 dollar generic one at Lowes that had dimensions that worked great. Just take some rough dimensions with you.

Kevinish

Ya, the weber cover works ok. I used one for a while, but it will eventually get brittle and tear. I may start to look into a better solution soon.

tugnut1

Take a look on amazon.com and type in smoker cover. Or you can search for "Classic Accessories covers" I have covers for various things by the name of Classic Accessories and they are awesome. Much cheaper than Weber covers and a lot more heavy duty. I've had a cover on my fire pit year round for 4 years and it is still in great condition.

Check out this listing on amazon and see if it is big enough for your uds.
http://www.amazon.com/Classic-Accessories-73422-Kettle-Style-Barbecue/dp/B000HCNEX6/ref=sr_1_35?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1349263214&sr=1-35&keywords=classic+accessories+cover

scooter

Staff member
Something along the lines of this cover! Except not the Ravens, I'd want my sorry team emblem on it even though they can't beat their way out of a wet paper bag this year again!
Made by a company that makes custom tents.

custom-tent-printinglg74.jpg

Big Poppa

Administrator
thanks for the classic accessories tip We are now a dealer for them guve us a couple of weeks to get the stuff in and on the store but we have a cover for the drum

Patrick_CT

thanks for the classic accessories tip We are now a dealer for them guve us a couple of weeks to get the stuff in and on the store but we have a cover for the drum

I was just about to order one since I have Prime, but I will wait to see what you guys sell. Any special logo on it or just a standard cover?
Hope you are having fun at the Royal!

scooter

Staff member
Until BP gets his covers in, these will have to do. Only thing is they're pretty cheaply made so won't last very long. $9 at Home Depot.

IMG_9843.jpg

Last edited:

scooter

Staff member
3 years Alf? That's encouraging. They didn't seem durable enough to last that long. On the quality and durability scale I'd put them a couple steps up from using a plastic trash bag. For $9 I can't expect a lot. 3 years would be great!

MrAdam

I store my drum in my garage when I'm not using it and keep it out off the elements that way.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Nafle

3 years Alf? That's encouraging. They didn't seem durable enough to last that long. On the quality and durability scale I'd put them a couple steps up from using a plastic trash bag. For $9 I can't expect a lot. 3 years would be great!

... But yes, I have to be careful and the drum is slightly a bit bigger to get it on but think it will last a little longer :)

NCWood

I ordered a pair of the Classic covers off of Amazone, about $22 each. The quality and material are very good, much better than my Weber Cover. My $.02 FWIW.

Nafle

Well 3 years and -18*C, I had to brush of some snow, and it cracked... Yes cracked while it was frozen stiff. :( so be carefull in cold weather scooter :)

www.naflebbq.blogspot.no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom