The Making of the Big Poppa Smokers Mobile Strategic Command Center

Big Poppa

Administrator
Big Poppa Smokers started with four team mates. First Joe dropped off because two babies, then Brad left for Oregon, now Jody is finishing off the year and only available for a few contests next year new baby on the way...Ill be on my own. I needed a rig that could tow the BBQ Trailer and give me an inside kitchen bed and bath. The class b and most c motor homes wouldt tow the trailer...so I had to get creative.

Start with a theme in mind..First I had the Smokemobile a hysterical 73 GMC wrapped....Then the Mobile Mancave a refrigerated produce truck that got converted to bean bag chairs, black light posters raging sound system hammocks and guitars and basses and amps, on to the twin airstreams One the avenue rv that towed the Airstream trailer...the Global Corporate Headquarters and now I present to you

THE BIG POPPA SMOKERS MOBILE STRATEGIC COMMAND CENTER!

Start with a new Dodge Dually Diesel 3500
notice the number 13...it suggests that we have a fleet....no its my favorite number
I wanted it to look all govt and official
ScreenShot2012-09-24at33904PM.png

Front view Nice new logo SHirts and hoodies on the way
ScreenShot2012-09-24at33853PM.png

One side
ScreenShot2012-09-24at50223PM.png

Back side I love the Dont like our driving? Eat More BBQ
ScreenShot2012-09-24at33846PM.png

and my favorite side...on the door is text saying Leverl seveeen clearance or use palm scanner....the scanner is just a sticker on the wall
ScreenShot2012-09-24at50047PM.png

These are mockups we just got the Host Everest triple Slide yesterday. we did these in the art dept and the vinyl will be added today!
Thanks to Brad at Toms Camperland in Arizona...Great place.

Greatscott!

I expect anyone who steps out of that thing will be wearing cammo, mirrored shades, and be chomping on a cigar! Totally awesome!

PS: the windows need bullet hole decals

Top Bottom