tell a friend!

Big Poppa

Administrator
we have a great but small core group here...tell your pals to come join us and lets makie this thisng grow! thanks a bunch!

ajstrider

My friends just make fun of me because I have $2500 worth of pellet smokers on the back deck, and here I am building a $100 drum, heh. They don't get it, and in the end, all they care about is they get good food, which they always do!

Steviez269

To be honest , I think a drum is getting back to the roots of BBQ , and can do just as well a job , if not , better than any commercial pellet smoker if your patient and do your research . I perfer my drum over any other smoker I've owned .

Salmonsmoker

Steviez269[ I think a drum is getting back to the roots of BBQ , and can do just as well a job]

I think this is true. It harkens back to when I was a young lad and all the BBQ was done with charcoal BP. (Before Propane)

Scallywag

I just recieved my drum kit and am hoping to get it together in the next week or 2. I have a few close friends that are very interested.. I will turn them on to this site for sure! Have already converted a couple peeps to pellet smoking.. drum smoking should be easy.

Patrick_CT

my friends and family also laugh that I have an overly sophisticated Pellet grill (which no one here ever heard of until I bought it) and then I go make a 150$ smoker out of a barrel..hahaha.. But the wife loves the food off it!

tugnut1

Do you have to have a drum or any lump burning device?

I don't have a drum yet, and they haven't kicked me out yet. I love checking out the stuff everyone here is making and until I get a drum, I am just doing it on my kettle.

Quoted from the most interesting man in the world. "Stay thirsty and Smoke away my friends"

Top Bottom