Smoker Kit

Redline Racing

Hi!!
I want to order a BPS kit in the next week or two.....(hafta mind the wife's monthly budget) and was just wanting to know if you have them in stock? Only reason I ask is I've seen posts where people have said they had to wait.
Thanks!

Redline Racing

I'm really looking forward to it! I've been coking on a kettle style grill for the last few years and I've been struggling to maintain and regulate temps and I find the fuel consumption to be outrageous. So much so, that I've switched to burning sticks/wood in it just to cut down on the cost of charcoal. After many hours of reading posts on various sites I think I may have found my main issue. (not knowing a damn thing about controlling a fire!) With the info I've gathered, I've decided that the Big Poppa kit is right for me and I love the fact that it comes with everything I need to complete the build (minus the drum I already have).

DjPorkchop

I just got mine shipped last week and got it built and already seasoned and smoked AND grilled/seared on. You will love it for sure.

Top Bottom